Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A little game

Let's play a little game, shall we?
What does Singapore *not* have?

Is it:
A) Ranch Dressing
B) Wal-Mart
C) Netflix
D) Pandora
E) Graffiti
or
F) All of the above

Ding, ding, ding, time's up!

That's right, All of the above!

Boy, I sure miss listening to Pandora and now I just won't be able to catch up on Grey's Anatomy. Oh well, guess there's better things to do around here. :) But once I get a proper mailing address, I'm probably going to ask someone to ship me some ranch for my fries and salad. Curry and chili sauce just aren't the same. Oh the things we miss!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I checked with Boeing and food can not be sent over there. He only recommended books and coloring books for the grandkids. We'll have to check on gift cards. You may be able to make your own Ranch Dressing.

    ReplyDelete