Monday, May 5, 2014

Thank you . . .

First off, let me just say that I know I'm going to forget someone and for that I'm sorry. There have been SO many incredible people that have helped us out recently. I am overwhelmed with how blessed I feel by your love and support. If I neglected to thank you, please know that I am thankful for you.
  • To God for answering prayers in His time and making the way for us.
  • To Courtney, Tayla, Nancy, Laura, Stephanie and Julie who let me pawn my child/children off on them so I could run errands, pack or clean.
  • To all the Lax bros (and girl) for your help packing and loading.
  • To the Ninety-Nines for the going away lunch and all the help cleaning the house one final time. Especially Elizabeth for shampooing the carpets.
  • To everyone who bought anything from me or at the moving sale so I didn't have to bring it with us.
  • To Stephanie, Tayla, Abby, Shannon, Gary and Tricia for helping at the moving sale.
  • To Kara and her family for being the right buyer for our house and helping make that process quick and painless. And to our realtor Tracy for that matter!
  • To my prayer girls Laura, Anna, Jenny, Janelle, Abby and all the moms at BLOOM and book club.
  • To Courtney and Skyler for your friendship, meals and encouraging us to find change.
  • To Tayla for helping me remember the excitement of the 'engagement' when the weight of the planning became too much.
  • To Mom and Dad for borrowing baby stuff to make our stay more comfortable, and all your help scanning in documents and dealing with offers and counter offers. And for encouraging me to come visit.
  • To my father-in-law for driving the uhaul across the country and enduring altitude sickness for us. And to my mother-in-law for meeting us in Chicago and letting us invade your space.
  • To Sam for letting us crash your quiet life with our not-so quiet chaos.
  • To anyone who brought me coffee. You know who you are and it was wonderful!
  • To Ross for taking this leap of faith and being willing to go outside the comfort zone. And for bringing me along for the ride.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment